We are happy that you chose to call Maple Heights home. Below we have provided some information to help you get acquainted with the City. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the City at (216) 662-6000.
- City Services – Learn more about the departments of the city government and how to contact them with questions.
- Housing Resources – See the home repair and housing resources available to residents.
- Maple Heights School District – Discover all that the School District has to offer and how to enroll your child in the District.
- Parks and Recreation – Find out where the parks are around the City.
- Property Maintenance – We thank you in advance for your help in keeping your property in good maintenance, including keeping your grass cut shorter than 6 inches, putting your trash cans out the night before your trash day and taking them back behind your house the day of pick up, and not parking on your grass.
- Senior Center – See all the activities and programs that are offered and how to get in on the fun.
- Stay in Touch – Sign up for the City’s newsletter, connect with the City on social media, and read the recent press releases.
- Trash and Recycling – Find out when your trash day is and what can be included in the trash, recycling, and how to dispose of large items such as couches and mattresses.