Maple Heights Human Resources’ primary goal is to build and retain uniquely excellent teams across all City Departments, while ensuring compliance across all applicable employment laws and regulations. We are responsible for a full range of human focused programs that include:
- Recruiting, selecting and retaining employees
- Planning and directing employee benefits programs
- Employee Health & Wellness Program Incentives
- Creating and interpreting policies and procedures
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Compliance with all employment laws
The City of Maple Heights is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, or genetics.
The City of Maple Heights is a Smoke and Drug Free Workplace, in accordance with the federal Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988.
Note: When advised, reasonable accommodations will be made in order for a qualified applicant with a disability to participate in a phase of the recruitment process.
The Human Resources office is located on the first floor of Maple Heights City Hall, 5353 Lee Road, Maple Heights, Ohio 44137.