Your business is a vital part of the Maple Heights community. The Department of Planning and Development is here to help all entrepreneurs and business owners from the ideation stage, to opening up a storefront, or further expanding your business operations. Our webpage is designed to be a one-stop resource center for relevant information.
Download a list of Technical Assistance Providers
Download a list of Economic Development Programs
Review details of City-administered Financial Incentives
Please contact us to begin a conversation about your idea, existing business, or how we can otherwise help you grow and thrive in the City of Maple Heights.
- Locate Available Properties Let us help you locate the space that will meet your business’s needs. Start by reaching out to the Department of Planning and Development to have an in-depth conversation about you business’s space needs..
- Business Incentives The City provides and partners with organizations who provide incentives to help businesses open or expand operations in the City.
- City Bids & RFPs When the City is seeking bids and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from businesses to perform work for the City, the information will be posted here.
- Opening a Business in the City Making sure you obtain all the required approvals to open your business in the City is key to your success. This webpage will provide an overview of the approvals process. Reach out to the Department of Planning and Development with questions or for more details.
- Zoning Map Maple Heights’ Zoning Code regulates where certain types of businesses (or new home construction) can locate or be built within the City. The Interactive Zoning Map will help you identify what zoning district applies to a property and whether your business or new construction is normally permitted to operate in that district. Links to specific code sections are also available through the linked map or available upon request.