Businesses are a vital part of the success of the City of Maple Heights. The Department of Planning and Development is here to help all entrepreneurs and business owners from the ideation stage to opening up a storefront and expanding your business operations. This webpage is designed to be a one-stop resource center that is updated as soon as new resources and information become available. Please contact us to begin a conversation about your idea and business and how we can help you grow and thrive in the City of Maple Heights.
- Locate Available Properties Let us help you locate the space that will meet your business’s needs. Start by reaching out to the Department of Planning and Development to have an in-depth conversation about you business’s space needs.
- Business Incentives The City provides and partners with organizations who provide incentives to help businesses open in the City or expand their operations in the City.
- City Bids & RFPs When the City is seeking bids and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from businesses to perform work for the City, the information will be posted here.
- Opening a Business in the City Making sure you obtain all the required approvals to open your business in the City is key to your success. This webpage will provide an overview of the approvals process. Reach out to the Department of Planning and Development with questions or for more details.
- Zoning Map The City does have a Zoning Code and regulates where types of businesses can locate within the City. The Zoning Map will help you identify what zoning district an available property is in and whether your business is permitted to operate in that available property in that zoning district.