Specialized Construction will be starting the work on the 2021 Road Repair Program tomorrow, Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
The work will begin on Donnybrook with milling (asphalt removal) operations. The Notice to Residents flyer was distributed to residents in the affected area on Friday, October 8, 2021.
2021 Road Repair Program (3.43 lane miles repaired and resurfaced):
- Wheeler Road – E 140th Street to Dunham Road
- Maple Avenue – Beech Avenue to Libby Road
- Thomas Street – Raymond Street to Libby Road
- Kenton Avenue – Waterbury Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Donnybrook Road – Warrensville Center Road to Northfield Road