Maple Heights Library updates*:
- Meeting Rooms – the public can begin using and booking the meeting rooms starting Monday, July 5.
- The public will be able to book rooms up to 3 months in advance.
- Eating and Drinking – Customers may consume light snacks and covered beverages starting Monday, July 5.
- Book donations will be accepted starting July 1st.
- Passport photos will resume Monday, July 5.
*Like in other public settings, unvaccinated customers are expected to wear a mask and socially distance.